[Owasp-o2-platform] [Owasp-dotnet] [Owasp-website] Forums (yes, I'm bringing this up)

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Tue Jul 5 08:30:28 EDT 2011

Yeah, what the 'created' (i.e. imported) account will look like, will depend
on how much we can control (or game) Google's groups.

For example, it is easy (and there is an O2 module for it) so spoof emails
(i.e. send email has somebody else), and if that worked, it would be a
solution (ideally we would also be able to control the post date).

The  next steps are to build an API to get the data out of the current
mailing lists, and then to start exploring how to automatically create
messages in the Google groups.

Dinis Cruz