[Owasp-o2-platform] [Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-dotnet] What Javascript IDE do you use?

Chris Schmidt chris.schmidt at owasp.org
Mon Jul 4 15:22:14 EDT 2011

Given that I mostly live in a java world, I am a huge fan of jetbrains intellij which has awesome cross language support, JavaScript debugging, and understands jquery'ese. As for unit testing - I have used qunit for all of my js based projects. Selenium for functional/recorded testing

Sent from my iPwn