[Owasp-o2-platform] [Owasp-dotnet] [Owasp-website] Forums (yes, I'm bringing this up)

Daniel Brzozowski daniel at brzozowski.biz
Mon Jul 4 11:30:57 EDT 2011

Ok, now I understand the visualizing part but not the author part:
When you post on google groups you're added as an author - this probably
can't be moved - so, are you planning to set up a special google account for
that like o2_archive at gmail.com? Or do you have any other idea?

It seems like a cool exercise - I can take a look at it if there is nor rush
for this :)

--
---
Regards,