[Owasp-o2-platform] OWASP O2 and Mono

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Feb 14 06:21:57 EST 2011

Hi Vlatko (I'm CCing the O2 Platform mailing list)

Ok, let's give mono another go :)

As you noticed you cannot compile the solution that has all O2 projects
since there are a number of non-supported projects and dlls in there (which
is the root cause of a number of the errors you are getting).

The first ones to try to get to compile are the ones inside the O2Core
folder<https://code.google.com/p/o2platform/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2FO2%20-%20All%20Active%20Projects%2FO2Core>

Btw, It might be easier if we do this together. Can you use DimDim or
another similar remote desktop/app solution? I will help me to help you if
we can have that level of interactivity

It is probably better to create a special folder in the SVN for MonoDevelop.
I will install MonoDevelop on my Mac and help you that way

Dinis Cruz