[Owasp-o2-platform] Daniel on O2 and why you should send in your comments and criticisms

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Jul 14 10:35:20 EDT 2010

Please see below (and attacked) Daniel's great comments on O2 and what we
should do to make it better

I did asked him to send it to the list but he was not confortable in doing
so.

Just for the record, I love criticism :)  (don't confuse the fact that I
will argue strongly about my ideas with the fact that I don't like hearing
what is wrong).

With time (in the little wisdom I think I have achived over the years) I
found that the 'only' objective way that I have to measure succcess and
evolution, is by analysing the types of critics and comments that I received
(I actually learned this from playing music and noticing over time the type
of comment and complaints was changing (altought the quantity was constant
:)  )

So, please don't worry about stepping on my toes and huring my O2 baby :) Me
and O2 have a very thick skin and in fact I think O2 is reaching fast its
Adolescence years and needs a good beating and grooming :)

Colin, do you want me to forward you email with commetns to?  :)

Dinis