[Owasp-o2-platform] TwitterAPI

Steven van der Baan steven at vdbaan.net
Wed Jul 14 08:36:53 EDT 2010

Hoi Dinis,

before i submit my patch, just one Question. Why the separate
TwittetAccounts file, couldn't it be a part of the SecretData itself. Was
there a particular reason that you seperated them into multiple files (i
also saw some other files), or can i use the SecretData to store the Twitter
accounts.

Greetings,
Steven.