[Owasp-o2-platform] TwitterAPI

Steven van der Baan steven at vdbaan.net
Wed Jul 14 05:18:49 EDT 2010

Hi Dinis,

i located where i have to put the DLL. It was in some obscure location at
AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\ and them some weird location names which i would not
connect to O2. The OnceClick install doesn't use a install directory but
installs it there. After placing the Newtonsoft.dll there the twitter client
opened up. I still don't know why it didn't download it to the correct
directory in the first place, but i'll try to find that out as well.

And now i'm going to try to patch the twitter_client.h2

Greetings,
Steven.