[Owasp-o2-platform] TwitterAPI

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Tue Jul 13 19:31:49 EDT 2010

Stick with the web install since I'm about to push a small update on that
twitter API which will help you

Can you try compiling it using the 'O2 Development Environment' (on the 'API
/ Script Development' tab)?

Meanwhile, I'm going to forward you the details of the O2 testbox at Amazon
EC2 so that you can use to try it (or replicate the problem)

Dinis