[Owasp-o2-platform] TwitterAPI

Steven van der Baan steven at vdbaan.net
Tue Jul 13 19:20:10 EDT 2010

Unfortunately that doesn't compile. Even after a restart or using the
option. I did place the dll in the install directory (I think it is c:\O2,
but i didn't see it in the log file). Am thinking of doing a complete
reinstall and check if that will help (i used the web installer and not the
MSI).

I'll try to locate the possible differences between the web and MSI
installer, maybe it has something to do with that.

Greetings,
Steven