[Owasp-o2-platform] TwitterAPI

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Jul 13 18:56:35 EDT 2010

Actually that file should had been automatically downloaded from the O2 SVN
codebase and placed on the O2 install directory (check the O2 LogViewer for
details)

To double check that all is working, can you run this script on the 'O2
Simple Script Editor'?

var twitterAPI = new O2TwitterAPI();
return twitterAPI;

//using O2.XRules.Database.APIs
//O2File:O2TwitterAPI.cs
//O2Ref:Dimebrain.TweetSharp.dll
//O2Ref:Newtonsoft.Json.dll

If that compiles OK and returns the O2TwitterAPI object, then all should be
good

(note you might need to restart O2 or click the option 'current source code'
--> 'clear AssembliesCheckedIfExists list' context menu option from the  'O2
Simple Script Editor')

Dinis Cruz