[Owasp-o2-platform] Fix for Windows 7 gacutil build error

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Tue Jan 5 09:21:39 EST 2010

Thanks Dan

That is actually a legacy test, since the plan for that GAC assembly install
is to use an XRule or Wizard.

With the current code base, the other work around would be to remove the
post-build action that installed the O2_External_PostSharp.dll into the GAC
(which needs admin privs).

In fact I just made this change on this project and pushed the SVN update,
so if you Update the code it should not need Admin privs any more to build
it

Dinis