[Owasp-o2-platform] O2 Integration with Bugzilla

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Dec 10 07:43:48 EST 2010

Hi Dan,

Can you share any gotchas or things to look for? For example what is the
best way to submit security bugs in Bugzilla when I have 50
findings/exploits/traces/pocs/urls that are all related to the same issue
(lets say *"Existence of 'Sample files' from APIs used on production
servers"*)

On VulnerabilityManager, can you ask of your guys to see if they can get it
to run under IKVM? (http://www.ikvm.net/) If at least the API part could be
executed under IKVM, I could reuse your API.

Dinis Cruz

Blog: http://diniscruz.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/DinisCruz
Web: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/O2