[Owasp-o2-platform] trouble running O2 demos : I really want this to work

Robert Sullivan msp.sullivan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 16:37:32 EDT 2010

Thanks for the assist.
After I restarted the whole system the files appeared and the WebGoat demo
runs well.
(I may have some corporate nannyware getting in the way.)

It was really important the I place WebGoat in the expected directory
(C:\O2\DemoData\WebGoat\WebGoat-5.3_RC1). I'm told that you can change the
script you can put it anywhere.

Now on to HackMe Bank.
Bob S.