[Owasp-o2-platform] trouble running O2 demos : I really want this to work

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Aug 12 09:07:36 EDT 2010

Robert, any luck?

The webgoat demo should guide you through the process of installing it. For
HacmeBank you will need to have it installed already.

Note: I've started the process of adopting and forking  HackmeBack (from
Foundstone) as an OWASP project. The code is up at google groups (under
owasp-hacmebank) together with an installer.

Steven, thx for the help

Dinis Cruz

On 11 Aug 2010, at 21:27, Steven van der Baan <steven at vdbaan.net> wrote:

Both the links should open a separate window in which the demos will be
held, if they don't open you can check the following.

- Compile all scripts (Help >> "Compile all scripts") and see if any errors
occur.

- Try to update the system. (main window, right- click the O2-logo >> "SVN
O2 Scripts" >> "Resync Scripts from O2's SVN (using SVN Client)"

If they don't help, I would need the log file. You can create one by opening
the log viewer (Main window, right-click the O2-logo, "Open O2 log viewer")
BEFORE you start the demo's.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Steven.