[Owasp-nynjmetro] Credit Suisse 12/16 6:00pm

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Mon Dec 8 09:16:03 EST 2008

On, Friday in the NY Times "Internet security is broken, and nobody
seems to know quite how to fix it" was published by : John Markoff
(Made famous by his writings about Kevin Mitnick to many)

John and other people that are looking for solutions to problems needs
to come to the OWASP meetings in NYC on 12/16 at Credit Suisse Bank
from 6:00pm - 9:00pm to discuss and collaborate with the speakers on
the agenda, they have some bright ideas ;)

- OWASP 3.0 Where we are, what we do and where we are going in 2009
- Tamper-Proofing Web Applications
- Design Anti-Patterns: Mixing Data and Code
- OWASP Tools Demo

RSVP @  http://www.owasp.org/index.php/NYNJMetro and RSVP to attend
this event, meet industry peers and kick off the 2009 year!