[Owasp-nynjmetro] Credit Suisse 12/16 6:00pm

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Mon Dec 8 09:16:03 EST 2008

On, Friday in the NY Times "Internet security is broken, and nobody
seems to know quite how to fix it" was published by : John Markoff
(Made famous by his writings about Kevin Mitnick to many)

=====================================

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/06/technology/internet/06security.html?ref=technology

=====================================

John and other people that are looking for solutions to problems needs
to come to the OWASP meetings in NYC on 12/16 at Credit Suisse Bank
from 6:00pm - 9:00pm to discuss and collaborate with the speakers on
the agenda, they have some bright ideas ;)

Agenda

- OWASP 3.0 Where we are, what we do and where we are going in 2009
- Tamper-Proofing Web Applications
- Design Anti-Patterns: Mixing Data and Code
- OWASP Tools Demo

RSVP @  http://www.owasp.org/index.php/NYNJMetro and RSVP to attend
this event, meet industry peers and kick off the 2009 year!

and ISEC Partners (www.isecpartners.com)

--
Tom Brennan
OWASP Foundation