[Owasp-norway] [retiring-mailman] Re: Sammendrag av Owasp-norway, Vol 67, Utgave 5

Matt Tesauro retiring-mailman at owasp.org
Man 11. Mar 2019 21:40:39 UTC


What Ståle said is correct - thanks for the post.

My apologies, there was a bug in the automation used to generate these
notices and for the lists effected by that bug, I re-sent an email with
correct links.

BTW, you can also just send an email to norway-chapter+subscribe at owasp.org
and follow the instructions in the response.

Cheers!

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 6:10 AM Ståle Pettersen <staale at gmail.com> wrote:

> Try this link instead:
>
> https://groups.google.com/a/owasp.org/forum/#!forum/norway-chapter/join
>
> Ståle
>
> On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 9:33 AM Lars Ivar Vedvik <LarsIvar at mymaze.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I still want to be on the new owasp-norway mailinglist..
> > I cant reach the new google group, I receive the error: The groupname is
> invalid..
> >
> > What to do?
> >
> >
> > Lars Ivar Vedvik
> > HoD - Systemutvikler/Senior Developer
> >
> > Making the rest act like the best
> >
> >
> >
> > Maze Feedback AS
> > M +47 91599525  |  T +47 41758400 |  www.maze.no
> > A  Karoline Kristiansens vei 7, 0661 Oslo, Norway
> >
> > This email is confidential and for the recipient(s) named above. If you
> have received this email in error please delete it. Maze Feedback AS is
> registered in Norway. Org.no. 980736970.
> >
> > -----Opprinnelig melding-----
> > Fra: owasp-norway-bounces+larsivar=mymaze.com at lists.owasp.org
> <owasp-norway-bounces+larsivar=mymaze.com at lists.owasp.org> På vegne av
> owasp-norway-request at lists.owasp.org
> > Sendt: lørdag 9. mars 2019 13:00
> > Til: owasp-norway at lists.owasp.org
> > Emne: Sammendrag av Owasp-norway, Vol 67, Utgave 5
> >
> > Send Owasp-norway mailing list submissions to
> >         owasp-norway at lists.owasp.org
> >
> > To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> >
> https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flists.owasp.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fowasp-norway&data=02%7C01%7Clarsivar%40mymaze.com%7C9ab5b18df5164afe115808d6a48709f2%7C6a145fed549544d8994828bfb50d58ef%7C1%7C0%7C636877297232937040&sdata=WUpgq9PcDqqg2jxiD5i1i4%2BEoPAzsRJf3h3pq%2FxAEyU%3D&reserved=0
> > or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> >         owasp-norway-request at lists.owasp.org
> >
> > You can reach the person managing the list at
> >         owasp-norway-owner at lists.owasp.org
> >
> > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
> "Re: Contents of Owasp-norway digest..."
> >
> >
> > Dagens emner:
> >
> >    1. WARNING: The mail list is being retired on March 22nd
> >       (no-reply user to help retire Mailman)
> >    2. WARNING: The mail list is being retired on March  22nd -
> >       correct links (no-reply user to help retire Mailman)
> >
> >
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 1
> > Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019 04:20:21 GMT
> > From: no-reply user to help retire Mailman <no-reply at lists.owasp.org>
> > To: <Owasp-norway at lists.owasp.org>, <-f at lists.owasp.org>,
> >         <no-reply at lists.owasp.org>
> > Subject: [Owasp-norway] WARNING: The mail list is being retired on
> >         March 22nd
> > Message-ID: <201903090420.x294KLOl013118 at lists.owasp.org>
> >
> > Sorry to intrude on your mail list but I need to let the [Owasp-norway]
> members know that the OWASP Foundation is shutting down all the mail lists
> run by Mailman on lists.owasp.org on March 22, 2019.
> >
> > Here is a one-click link to join the new Google Group which is replacing
> this list:
> >
> https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fa%2Fowasp.org%2Fforum%2F%23!forum%2Fnorway-chapter%40owasp.org%2Fjoin&data=02%7C01%7Clarsivar%40mymaze.com%7C9ab5b18df5164afe115808d6a48709f2%7C6a145fed549544d8994828bfb50d58ef%7C1%7C0%7C636877297232937040&sdata=BHBF1kuOjzFO2EL8OPgxJIxhUNc3Ww6eArArWxUBYGo%3D&reserved=0
> >
> > The new Group is also available online at:
> >
> https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fa%2Fowasp.org%2Fforum%2F%23!forum%2Fnorway-chapter%40owasp.org&data=02%7C01%7Clarsivar%40mymaze.com%7C9ab5b18df5164afe115808d6a48709f2%7C6a145fed549544d8994828bfb50d58ef%7C1%7C0%7C636877297232947049&sdata=hvm47TlzIQpgFg6m4FUEkT7PdRdyuXuzy2BJ8KfGucU%3D&reserved=0
> >
> > Detailed Information on how join the Group is at
> https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Fopen%3Fid%3D1TBzgvB8Tb0aAZnEy2qYzLnrzJuRzK_T91Em09DVf5YA&data=02%7C01%7Clarsivar%40mymaze.com%7C9ab5b18df5164afe115808d6a48709f2%7C6a145fed549544d8994828bfb50d58ef%7C1%7C0%7C636877297232947049&sdata=kE%2FnMrGzeShEp6SvZchHQe9YA0NE7ATl98yvio1RGiE%3D&reserved=0
> >
> > NOTE:  You are not required to have a Google account, an @owasp.org
> email address, or to provide your phone number to join and participate in
> the new norway-chapter at owasp.org Group - just an email address.
> >
> > Finally, full details on the plan to retire Mailman, links and FAQs are
> at:
> https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.owasp.org%2Findex.php%2FStaff-Projects%2FMailman-EOL&data=02%7C01%7Clarsivar%40mymaze.com%7C9ab5b18df5164afe115808d6a48709f2%7C6a145fed549544d8994828bfb50d58ef%7C1%7C0%7C636877297232947049&sdata=FIsEzLiqfnm4J4hGVd%2BE7piGE4Na%2FrbVIg3himItfJA%3D&reserved=0
> >
> > Thanks for your past and future contributions to our community!
> >
> > --
> > -- Matt Tesauro
> > OWASP Foundation
> > Director of Community and Operations
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 2
> > Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019 04:26:08 GMT
> > From: no-reply user to help retire Mailman <no-reply at lists.owasp.org>
> > To: <Owasp-norway at lists.owasp.org>, <-f at lists.owasp.org>,
> >         <no-reply at lists.owasp.org>
> > Subject: [Owasp-norway] WARNING: The mail list is being retired on
> >         March   22nd - correct links
> > Message-ID: <201903090426.x294Q8wF021887 at lists.owasp.org>
> >
> > Sorry to intrude on your mail list but I need to let the [Owasp-norway]
> members know that the OWASP Foundation is shutting down all the mail lists
> run by Mailman on lists.owasp.org on March 22, 2019.
> >
> > Here is a one-click link to join the new Google Group which is replacing
> this list:
> >
> https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fa%2Fowasp.org%2Fforum%2F%23!forum%2Fnorway-chapter%2Fjoin&data=02%7C01%7Clarsivar%40mymaze.com%7C9ab5b18df5164afe115808d6a48709f2%7C6a145fed549544d8994828bfb50d58ef%7C1%7C0%7C636877297232947049&sdata=1A36zSg%2BdHJEAp%2FAwDO3fsgBeUlIUsW%2BMeF5c5xlm%2B8%3D&reserved=0
> >
> > The new Group is also available online at:
> >
> https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fa%2Fowasp.org%2Fforum%2F%23!forum%2Fnorway-chapter&data=02%7C01%7Clarsivar%40mymaze.com%7C9ab5b18df5164afe115808d6a48709f2%7C6a145fed549544d8994828bfb50d58ef%7C1%7C0%7C636877297232947049&sdata=qCP6ljad%2F9f3nqnXpmmuLFuwGNl1Dsur7r9JrEs%2BTCA%3D&reserved=0
> >
> > Detailed Information on how join the Group is at
> https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Fopen%3Fid%3D1TBzgvB8Tb0aAZnEy2qYzLnrzJuRzK_T91Em09DVf5YA&data=02%7C01%7Clarsivar%40mymaze.com%7C9ab5b18df5164afe115808d6a48709f2%7C6a145fed549544d8994828bfb50d58ef%7C1%7C0%7C636877297232947049&sdata=kE%2FnMrGzeShEp6SvZchHQe9YA0NE7ATl98yvio1RGiE%3D&reserved=0
> >
> > NOTE:  You are not required to have a Google account, an @owasp.org
> email address, or to provide your phone number to join and participate in
> the new norway-chapter Group - just an email address.
> >
> > Finally, full details on the plan to retire Mailman, links and FAQs are
> at:
> https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.owasp.org%2Findex.php%2FStaff-Projects%2FMailman-EOL&data=02%7C01%7Clarsivar%40mymaze.com%7C9ab5b18df5164afe115808d6a48709f2%7C6a145fed549544d8994828bfb50d58ef%7C1%7C0%7C636877297232947049&sdata=FIsEzLiqfnm4J4hGVd%2BE7piGE4Na%2FrbVIg3himItfJA%3D&reserved=0
> >
> > Thanks for your past and future contributions to our community!
> >
> > --
> > -- Matt Tesauro
> > OWASP Foundation
> > Director of Community and Operations
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Owasp-norway mailing list
> > Owasp-norway at lists.owasp.org
> >
> https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flists.owasp.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fowasp-norway&data=02%7C01%7Clarsivar%40mymaze.com%7C9ab5b18df5164afe115808d6a48709f2%7C6a145fed549544d8994828bfb50d58ef%7C1%7C0%7C636877297232947049&sdata=ktqqLIVTzSF6hZuKpjxWtRQesb1xrnlbI00DYVhIipo%3D&reserved=0
> >
> >
> > Slutt på Sammendrag av Owasp-norway, Vol 67, Utgave 5
> > *****************************************************
> > _______________________________________________
> > Owasp-norway mailing list
> > Owasp-norway at lists.owasp.org
> > https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-norway
> _______________________________________________
> Owasp-norway mailing list
> Owasp-norway at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-norway
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "retiring-mailman" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to retiring-mailman+unsubscribe at owasp.org.
> To post to this group, send email to retiring-mailman at owasp.org.
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/a/owasp.org/d/msgid/retiring-mailman/CAD2KqKjjSN8EkAFfQO%2BVrT0ZT1wZPPrSWVEGj9OL6X2Z9%2B5odg%40mail.gmail.com
> .
>
-------------- neste del --------------
Et HTML-vedlegg ble skilt ut...
URL: <http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-norway/attachments/20190311/79e9eeb3/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Owasp-norway mailing list