[Owasp-norway] [Fwd: Re: [Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-summit-europe-2008] OWASP Training courses needed!!!!!]

Kåre Presttun kaare at mnemonic.no
Tue Sep 16 03:57:10 EDT 2008

FYI. Lenker til gode verktøy :-)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-summit-europe-2008] OWASP Training
courses needed!!!!!
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 00:47:56 -0700
From: Andre Gironda <andreg at gmail.com>
To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
CC: owasp-summit-europe-2008 at lists.owasp.org

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 8:56 PM, Thomas Ryan
<tom.ryan at providesecurity.com> wrote:
> Jeff is here to resolve the legalities :)
>
> I know Fortify uses WebGoat for their demos. Personally, I think we should
> download MULTIPLE sample apps (PHP, Java, .NET)
> Maybe some generated application from RAD tools like IRONSPEED. Dynamic Apps
> from PHP Builder. ANy toehr ideas?

CodeSmith, CodeCharge, Iron Speed, ArcStyler, Blu Age, etc -
http://codegeneration.net

Here are a bunch of sample apps done with CodeCharge -
http://www.gotocode.com

My old list of testing grounds -
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Phoenix/Tools

Cheers,
andre

--
Med vennlig hilsen | Kind regards,
Kåre Presttun, Senior Consultant, CISSP, CISA