[Owasp-norway] [Fwd: Re: [Owasp-leaders] Licensing: Enterprise Security API]

Kåre Presttun kaare at mnemonic.no
Tue Jun 10 15:33:06 EDT 2008

FYI

Jeg tenkte at noen på listen vår kunne ha interesse av denne.

Mvh, Kåre

*To:* owasp-esapi at lists.owasp.org
*Cc:* OWASP Leaders
*Subject:* [Owasp-leaders] Licensing: Enterprise Security API

I want to rip my hair out. I wanted to incorporate the OWASP Enterprise
Security API into a large project I am working on but can't because
folks in legal don't like LGPL. What would it take for this to be
published under Apache 2.0, MIT or some other educational like license?

James McGovern
OWASP Hartford Chapter Leader
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Hartford

confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
destroy all copies.

--
Med vennlig hilsen | Kind regards,
Kåre Presttun, Senior Consultant, CISSP, CISA