[Owasp-New_Zealand] REMINDER: OWASP NZ Meeting - Thu 19th March, 6.30pm @ Auckland: Vodafone New Zealand - Wellington: Level 3, Lumley House - Hunter Street

Roberto Suggi Liverani robertosl at owasp.org
Sun Mar 15 17:27:00 EDT 2009

Hi all,

This is a reminder for the OWASP NZ Chapter meeting which will be held
this Thursday, the 19th March. Please read the email below for venue
location and contact details.

Regarding Auckland, please confirm your registration. Later today, I
will send the list of registered people to Vodafone. If someone hasn't
registered yet, please do so.

Note that there is a change in the meeting agenda as Muhaimin
Dzulfakar will not be able to talk due to another commitment. I will
be speaking instead about JavaScript reversing and JavaScript malware.

See you all there,

Cheers,

Roberto Suggi Liverani
OWASP NZ Leader

Don't miss OWASP New Zealand Day 2009! The free web application
security conference of the year!
Register your attendance at: OWASP New Zealand Day 2009 -
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_New_Zealand_Day_2009