[Owasp-New_Zealand] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] Survey: Assistance Required from OWASP Chapter Leaders

Roberto Suggi Liverani robertosl at owasp.org
Sun Jul 20 18:38:58 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I am forwarding this email from the OWASP board. It's about OWASP
Certification project. We are currently gathering feedback about how
to design the OWASP certification exam and we need as much feedback as
possible. Please take some of your time to complete the survey. It
shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.

For more information about the OWASP Certification project, please
follow this link:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Certification_Project .

Also, is there anyone who wants to present at the next OWASP meeting
which will be held at the end of August?

Please let me know.

Cheers,

Roberto