[Owasp-newcastle] OWASP Newcastle meeting for May

Mike Goodwin mike.goodwin at owasp.org
Sun May 31 18:46:40 UTC 2015

Hello all,

The slides from the presentation from last weeks meeting are now on the
wiki:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Newcastle#tab=Past_Events

Thanks to everyone who attended and special thanks to our speakers - Robin
Fewster and Neil Dixley. The next meeting is the 28th July - the last
Tuesday in July. Speakers to be announced closer to the event.

See you next month!

Mike