[Owasp-newcastle] OWASP Newcastle meeting for May

Mike Goodwin mike.goodwin at owasp.org
Wed May 13 08:49:51 UTC 2015

Hello all,

In addition to Robin Fewster talking about "An introduction to basic
application penetration testing", we now also have Neil Dixley on "The
Elevation of Privilege Threat Modelling Tool".

"An introduction to threat modelling and using the 'Elevation of Privilege'
card game to facilitate and improve team threat modelling exercises. This
presentation includes a live example of the card game so make sure you
bring your Poker face."

Remember you can just turn up on the night, but it help us gauge likely
number if you register at:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/owasp-newcastle-meeting-for-may-tickets-16936938840

The meeting is on 26th May from 6pm to 9pm at the Ellison Building, room
EBA002, Northumbria University.

Hope to see you there,

Mike