[Owasp-Mumbai] null/OWASP Mumbai Humla May 16, 2015 on Memory Forensics with Volatility
narendra.choyal at owasp.org
Tue May 12 12:06:10 UTC 2015
Humla an offensive hacking hands-on training is schedule for
Date: Saturday May 16, 2015
12:00 to 5:00 PM Memory Forensics with Volatility by Arnold Anthony.
• Introduction to Volatility
• Sigcheck and strings
• Approach to solve a forensic case
• Q/A & Feedback
Points to be noted:
1. The number of seats are limited hence selected participants would be
informed via email about their selection as well as venue.
2. The selection of participants will depend on the answers submitted to
the questions in the form and your previous contributions.
3. This is a completely hands on session. Selected participants will have
to get their own laptops (mandatory).
4. Its totally free.
Please fill out the form here http://goo.gl/forms/btrTGfSSsm required to
filter out Humla attendees. Registration will close in midnight of May 14,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Mumbai