[Owasp-Mumbai] Null Mumbai Chapter - Call for Speakers

Narendra Choyal narendrachoyal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 17:33:09 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Gentle reminder about tomorow's meet at 11:00 AM with following agenda :

1. Security Newsbytes by Akhil Raval.
2. PCI DSS and implication for penetration testers by K.K. Mookhey.
3. Shadow Forensics (Forensics on Volume Shadow Copies) by Yogesh Khatri.
4. 0wning the cloud - Is your data safe when it rains! (Case study on Cloud
Storage Insecurity) by Alex Rajan.

Regards,
Narendra Choyal
+91 9619166443