[Owasp-Mumbai] Null Mumbai Chapter - Call for Speakers

Wasim Halani washal at null.co.in
Wed Mar 20 17:48:52 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Just to remind everyone, we are having our chapter meet this weekend
(Saturday, 23rd March, 2013) at 11:00 AM.
We have very interesting talks and presentations by senior members of the
security community in the upcoming session.

The agenda for the meet is as below:

1. Security Newsbytes by *Akhil Raval*
2. PCI DSS and implication for penetration testers by *K.K. Mookhey*
3. Shadow Forensics (Forensics on Volume Shadow Copies) by *Yogesh Khatri*
4. 0wning the cloud - Is your data safe when it rains! (Case study on Cloud
Storage Insecurity) by *Alex Rajan*

*Attendance to the meet is free and open to all. Request you all to please
spread the word around to your friends and colleagues.*
*
*
*
*
*Timing:* 11:00 AM onwards
*Duration per presentation:* 45 mins

The venue for the meet is
(*Google Map Link:* http://g.co/maps/e4jzr)
M/s Institute of Information Security,
201, Ecospace Building, Off Old Nagardas Road,
Mogra-Pada,
Near Andheri Subway/Station,
Andheri (East)

For details or queries, feel free to drop us at:
Wasim Halani: washal at null.co.in
Narendra Choyal: narendrachoyal at gmail.com (+91 9619166443).

Regards,
---