[Owasp-Mumbai] Certification Help

Bishan Singh c70n3r at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 03:40:58 EDT 2009

Vaibhav - I guess you meant the GIAC proctored program
http://www.giac.org/proctor/kryterion.php#searchform

Regarding the hard copy as far as I know it is not available unless you are
at one of the SANS training conferences. I had been to Vegas for GNET and
got myself GWAS material. All other training material was available as well
but I was running short of $'s. I haven't seen the GIAC material otherwise
outside their conferences.

Regards,

Bishan

--