[Owasp-Mumbai] Certification Help

Bishan Singh c70n3r at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 02:22:58 EDT 2009

I would recommend something from the GIAC. One of the good ones is
http://giac.org/certifications/software/gssp-java.php

It is a proctored exam. I do not know the cost. Also I think for GIAC
certifications it is good to undergo training unless you are a seasoned pro.
Sad thing is this training doesn't happen in India.

If you are looking for a market value, I do not know how much it carries in
India. Recruiters usually look for CEH.

--
http://apps3c.blogspot.com