[Owasp-Mumbai] FW: Can we help govt fight cyber crimes

Dharmesh Mehta dharmeshmm at owasp.org
Fri Oct 24 05:07:38 EDT 2008

Dear All,

It is really great to understand that all of us as professionals are willing
to help in all the means we can.

I think something which everyone feels is that - security awareness is
lacking !!
So let's nail on that item and work on it.

Do you think we should launch a city wide campaign to generate awareness?
Get media involved to help promote awareness?
Can Security Gurus in the Mumbai List - get one important topic every month
and roll it on different channels?
Example: Session for corporates/colleges. video upload on internet,
newspaper articles, etc?

What do you all think?

Thanks & Regards,
Dharmesh Mehta