[Owasp-Mumbai] Can we help govt fight cyber crimes

TecCoder teccoder at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 08:06:29 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I just got off the phone with Dipak and both of us felt that it would be
much more beneficial if some of us could sit down at an in-formal no agenda
meet to simply talk.

We were thinking of meeting up sometime tomorrow possibly at the Lounge Cafe
at NSCI (Worli - HajiAli).

I just wanted to check with the list and see if its possible for anyone else
to meet us. Both of us are available most of tomorrow so the time is
flexible. Also, if preferred we can probably push it to the weekend when
more people are available.

If anyone is available either drop me a reply or you can give me a call at
9833375290.
--
Yash Kadakia