[Owasp-Mumbai] Can we help govt fight cyber crimes

Sanket Raut sankeyraut at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 02:58:08 EDT 2008

Hi,

Even though we know robbers can break locks  , do we sleep with all the
doors open?
We should take all the necessary care to ensure we make life difficult for
them.

I am no security expert but i personally think that awareness about the
securing the personal wi-fi connections should be encouraged.

Way of doing it can be left to experts but users should insist that wi-fi
connections should be secured if they are unaware themself.

Peace.
Sanket Raut