[Owasp-Mumbai] Can we help govt fight cyber crimes

Vicky D. Shah shah.vicky at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 05:00:54 EDT 2008

Dear Dharmesh and Yash.

Thank you.

I am working at NASSCOM and currently looking after the Security Initiatives.

I agree that the Media needs to be educated. But not in securing wi-fi but ethics and the way information is put up by them. With the recent developments most of the knowledge which has disseminated through papers are confusing and misguiding people.

We do various activities for school and colleges, police and coporate.

Security is a mindset problem.

Well, I am not authorized to speak with media. We have our corporate manager looking after that. But i request both of you to do a story line and publish in some paper if they are willing too. I read an article from yash and vineet on rediff it is fairly good.

Best Regards,

Vicky D. Shah
+91-98201-05011
"Human Behavior is the Biggest Risk in Security - Vicky D. Shah"

      Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Grab now http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address