[Owasp-Mumbai] Penetration testing - effort estimation

Bishan Singh Kochher bishan at sumerusolutions.com
Wed Apr 30 22:56:40 EDT 2008

Does that include reporting?

My estimation is on same lines as Dharmesh however I budget extra time for
reporting.

My reporting time is based on what customer needs in the report. It
generally includes an executive summary & detailed report. But some
customers request for best practice documents, application rating and some
graphs.

Bishan Singh Kochher
--
GNET, CISSP