[Owasp-Mumbai] Hi guys, Off topic but..

r4y secureas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 14:20:48 EDT 2008

Hey,

Good to hear from you all. Dinesh, are you located in Toronto? Any others
located in Mumbai? I was wondering you;d like to catch up to brainstorm
further.
Alternatively perhaps this should start as a separate google/anyother group
so that we dont end up taking focus away from OWASP specific stuff here.
 Have been talking to a couple other security practitioners who arent on
this list and they are keen to be involved also.

Send me an email or call 98676 36060 so we can take this discussion offline.
Btw Dinesh I had a alook at your meetup site and yes its very much along the
same lines :)

Cheers
Amit