[Owasp-Mumbai] Hi guys, Off topic but..

Dinesh O'Bareja dineshobareja at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 12:28:43 EDT 2008

If the group is open to having this hosted then I can provide this too.
Someone will have to take the responsibility to moderate and maintenance. I
can provide a forum and mailing list on my domains which can be
owasp-mumbai.domain.com. No limits on bandwidth or space and no expectations
for the hosting.
So if Santosh, you or Amit or anyone can take up the responsibility for
this, please send me your phone number in a private email and I shall call
and we can take this ahead.
Of course, the group moderators have to bless any such work.

regards
Dinesh