[ OWASP - Montreal ] NorthSec Training Sessions Early Bird Prices Almost Over (600$-OFF)
olivier at bottomlesspit.org
Mon Feb 26 14:42:49 UTC 2018
Note: I'll post just this one message about NorthSec's Training Sessions.
Since we are a non-profit, reinvesting our profits in our event for the
local community and giving room to the OWASP Montreal chapter at our event,
I hope you tolerate the small promotional email.
Only 3 days left for 20%-OFF on BlackHat-quality cybersecurity training
offered right here in Montreal, Canada for a fraction of the price! Hurry
May 14-16th 2018.
* Web AppSec: Exploiting Websites by using offensive HTML, SVG, CSS and
other Browser-Evil - 2018 Edition, by Mario Heiderich
* Threat Hunting: A Guide to Threat Hunting Utilizing the ELK Stack and
Machine Learning by Derek McCarthy and Thomas Pace of Cylance
* Hardware: Practical Alarm System Bypass for Security Professionals by
Babak Javadi and Drew Porter
* Pentest: Pentesting and Exploiting Highly Secured Enterprise Networks by
* Windows Internals: Mastering Windows Debugger by Martin Lemay
* Included: lunch, snacks, refreshments, private networking event with
* Conference ticket included (comes with electronic badge, craft beer and
* 4 out of our 5 training sessions will be given at BlackHat (the quality
* Volunteer-driven Non-Profit Organization: profits are all reinvested in
schwag and hardware, not salaries
Each training has limited seating available so make sure to book fast!
Please share as broadly as possible, our mission is to build Canada's
cybersecurity talent and we need your help to achieve that!
If you need help promoting the training sessions in your organization, let
me know, I will help you with that.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-montreal