[ OWASP - Montreal ] February 3rd - Getting to Know the Software Assurance Marketplace (SWAMP)

Jonathan Marcil jonathan.marcil at owasp.org
Thu Jan 29 01:06:43 UTC 2015

Quick updates and precisions for next week :

- The presentation will be in English

- SWAMP actually comes from the Department of Homeland Security and is
not tied to any commercial offering - it's really a free SaaS service

- We will have an additional presenter named Abe Megahed that is a web
developer in the SWAMP project so we can get technical insight on the
implementation of the solution

- Access to UQAM room PK-1140 can be done from the inside through
Place-des-Arts metro, from the building lobby take elevator or fire-safe
stairs to the first floor (not the "R" floor)

Inscription to the OWASP event is free and open to all (as always) :
https://owaspmtlswamp2015.eventbrite.ca

Thanks and see you next week!

--
 - Jonathan Marcil