[ OWASP - Montreal ] August 19th workshop

Jonathan Marcil jonathan.marcil at owasp.org
Mon Aug 19 19:30:33 UTC 2013

Workshop is tonight 6PM @ Notman house!

https://www.eventbrite.ca/event/7400161081

I must point out that it's not a regular presentation and you are
required to bring your laptop if you want to participate. You can
however be many people working on the same machine.

We will focus on helping participants by having two helpers on site
(nous parlons français et anglais).

It is preferable that you have some of the following tools pre-installed:

Web browser (old version of Firefox recommended)
http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable/localization#legacy36

Web proxy (Zap, Burp, Vega, etc.)
https://code.google.com/p/zaproxy/downloads/list
http://portswigger.net/burp/downloadfree.html
http://www.subgraph.com/vega_download.php

Unix based operating system or tools suite is recommended.

Thanks

 - Jonathan Marcil
   OWASP Montreal Chapter Leader
   https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Montr%C3%A9al