[ OWASP - Montreal ] OWASP Canada tonight and August 19th workshop

Olivier Bilodeau olivier at bottomlesspit.org
Thu Aug 8 03:23:12 UTC 2013

tFYI MontreHack's website is up to date with Jonathan's challenge info and
will be updated live during the August 19th joint-event.

http://montrehack.ca

If any OWASP-Mtl folks are interested in sharpening their Hacking
Challenges (aka Infosec CTFs) skills I would advise to assist to our events
and subscribe to our mailing list (
https://groups.google.com/group/montrehack) or follow us on twitter (
https://twitter.com/montrehack). We run this every 3rd Monday of the month
6pm at Notman's house near metro place des arts.

Thanks for the sameless plug :)

Cheers!

--
Olivier Bilodeau <olivier at bottomlesspit.org>