[ OWASP - Montreal ] New member in the OWASP Montreal Board

Jonathan Marcil jonathan.marcil at owasp.org
Tue Oct 16 22:20:42 UTC 2012

Thanks!

Let me use this opportunity to drop some links about what I'm doing
related to OWASP Montreal nowadays:

I'll be presenting "Les utilités d'un pare-feu applicatif Web (WAF)" in
two weeks at our next chapter meeting:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Montr%C3%A9al#October_30th.2C_2012

I'm on the selection committee for the web techno conference ConFoo 2013
where I put the most OWASP exposure I can. By the way the sessions
selection is out:
http://confoo.ca/en/2013/sessions (click on Security label)

Next week I will be at AppSecUSA for the conference and the Chapters
Workshop where I'll be representing our chapter:
http://www.appsecusa.org/
Also, expect some live tweets from my account @jonathanmarcil during the
event.

That is all.. for now!