[ OWASP - Montreal ] Fwd: Call for Papers/Presenters AppSec DC 2009
gueb at owasp.org
gueb at owasp.org
Wed May 13 09:37:42 EDT 2009
For your information
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
Date: Wed, May 13, 2009 at 9:10 AM
Subject: Call for Papers/Presenters AppSec DC 2009
To: Owasp-all at lists.owasp.org
November 2009 we will host our US AppSec Conference in the Nation’s
Capitol, Washington, D.C. This conference will take place at the Walter E.
Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC on November 10th through 13th
of 2009. There will be training courses on November 10th and 11th followed
by plenary sessions on the 12th and 13th with each day having at least three
tracks. AppSec DC may also have BOF, break out, or speed talks in addition
to the standard schedule depending on the submissions we receive.
We are seeking people and organizations that want to present on any of the
following topics (in no particular order):
- Business Risks with Application Security.
- Starting and Managing Secure Development Lifecycle Programs.
- Web Services-, XML- and Application Security.
- Metrics for Application Security.
- Application Threat Modeling.
- Hands-on Source Code Review.
- Web Application Security Testing.
- OWASP Tools and Projects.
- Secure Coding Practices (J2EE/.NET).
- Privacy Concerns with Applications and Data Storage
- Web Application Security countermeasures
- Technology specific presentations on security such as AJAX, XML, etc.
- Anything else relating to OWASP and Application Security.
To make a submission you must include :
- Presenter(s) name(s)
- Presenter(s) Email and/or Phone number(s)
- Presenter(s) bio(s)
- Any supporting research/tools (will not be released outside of CFP
Submission deadline is June 15th 2009 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Submit Proposals To mark.bristow at owasp.org with the subject line "APPSEC DC
CFP SUBMISSION" (an automated filter is used). Additional information can
be found in the FAQ.
Conference Website: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_AppSec_DC_2009
CFP w/ FAQ: http://www.owasp.org/images/6/65/AppSec_DC_2009_CFP.pdf
Please forward to all interested practitioners and colleagues.
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road
Columbia, MD 21046
kate.hartmann at owasp.org
To unsubscribe from the Owasp-all mailing list, you will need to unsubscribe
yourself from all OWASP mailing lists you belong too. This list is
automatically generated to allow OWASP to contact all it’s members in
Best regards, OWASP
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-montreal