[ OWASP - Montreal ] Some members at Boule de Cristal security competiton!

Sébastien Duquette ekse.0x at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 20:41:56 EDT 2009

UQAM takes only one U. I'll put that on the privation of sleep ;-)
Anyways that competition was really cool. And the ETS team really
rocked the place with their Windows domain takeover.

There's picture here
(http://spacebar.ca/Viewr.aspx?SetId=72157616130423575) and also an
article by Cyberpresse's Nelson Dumais on his blog (in french) :
http://blogues.cyberpresse.ca/technaute/dumais/?p=1004573

Sébastien