[ OWASP - Montréal ]Owasp Meeting?

Philippe Gamache philippe at gamache.com
Fri Nov 28 09:22:49 EST 2008

Laurent Desaulniers wrote:
> Wow!
>
>   This new activity of OWASP is a great news. According to OWASP,
> there was a scheduled meeing of Montreal Owasp on October 14 2008, but
> since there has been no news i have to assume it has been cancelled.
>
> Would you like a OWASP Meeting? If so, what would you like to talk
> about/learn/see? Where would you think would be a good place to host it?

It was a reunion to prepare a project to revive the chapter.  We did
discuss of idea and a place to host it.

For the moment, we need to have 20-30 peoples interested, so we could
have support and sponsorship for a reunion.

The first one will be a meeting, for networking and to find some
speakers and activities.  We where looking for a reunion every 2 month.