[ OWASP - Montréal ]XSFR/CSFR testing difficulty level

Laurent Desaulniers laurent.desaulniers at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 23:04:01 EST 2008

Good point, especially the javascript part.

One thing that is important to mention too is that XSRF flaws are very
difficult to mitigate. (At least, much more difficult than.. SQLi) I have
been told that the OWASP Entreprise Api has a very good tokenizer to prevent
most XSRF although i have not tried it yet.

Did anyone try it?

--
*CONFIDENTIALITÉ* L'information apparaissant dans ce message électronique
est de nature légalement privilégiée et confidentielle. Si ce message vous

*CONFIDENTIALITY* The information in this message is legally privileged and
confidential. In the event of a transmission error and if you are not the
individual or entity mentioned above, you are hereby advised that any use,
copying or reproduction of this document is strictly forbidden. Please
advise us of this error and destroy this message.