[ OWASP - Montréal ]List Activity [was: Vrute force HTML form password guessing]

Sean Coates sean at caedmon.net
Wed Nov 26 00:32:39 EST 2008

> This is actually the first post on Owasp Montreal group. Just wanted
> to drop a line to say that i am very happy to see some activity
> here. I hope to see a lot more in the future..

I'm also happy to see activity here. I thought this group was dead.

> I also have a question in mind: Is this mailing list should be
> either in French or English or both?

I think both is fine; I suspect most Montrealers speak both languages,
at least to some extent.

Are there any longer term goals for OWASP Montreal? Is there more
detail somewhere other than http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Montr
%C3%A9al ?