[ OWASP - Montréal ]Vrute force HTML form password guessing

Benoit Guerette benoit.guerette at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 22:54:39 EST 2008

That was too obvious ;) I didn't find the replay tool, but I can use the
fuzzer and provide a password.txt file as a source, so it will do brute
force password guessing

Thanks!

WebScarab is doing very well with HTTPS, but I have trouble with burp. Paros
is great, but it use a homemade user-agent so my web application firewall
drop all requests

I looked in the mailing list history, seems we are the first to post?

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/benoitguerette