[ OWASP - Montreal ] Travaux en cours pour relancer le chapitre

Benoit Guerette benoit.guerette at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 20:56:35 EST 2008

Excellent idea!

Dec 3 2008 status
- I will soon receive some stuff from OWASP (folders, tote bags, some
shirts, and a selection of books) to help us prepare the first meeting
- Working with OWASP to get one of their available banner (borrow) and
also looking to buy one on my own for the chapter (with no dates) like
this one https://www.owasp.org/images/f/f3/Owasp_banner_EU08.jpg
- Got confirmation that the CGI room for the meetings can accept ~30-35 people

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/benoitguerette
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Montreal