[Owasp-modsecurity-core-rule-set] Submit a change in the CRS

Jamie Riden jamie.riden at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 14:52:38 UTC 2015

I certainly wouldn't say it was a vulnerability in CRS, but I have
seen apps which logged User-Agent to a file and then in the admin
section of the site wrote it straight to the page. Equally I've seen
people do the same thing, but inserting User-Agent into a table in a
manner vulnerable to SQL injection.

However, the kind of people who do these things are not the same kind
of people who install mod_security and CRS, so it's debatable if it
would really help anyone by being changed in CRS.

cheers,
 Jamie

Jamie Riden / jamie at honeynet.org / jamie.riden at gmail.com
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/jamieriden