[Owasp-memphis] List

James Ruffer admin at unixbox.ws
Thu Jul 8 19:07:53 EDT 2010

I will ask Ed to come talk as I will see him next month.  I have asked
Cenzic but if you have a specific person please let me know.
Are we doing any projects in this area?  Any ideas on a project?  I know
Josh Summit and I were thinking about a couple of things is he on this list.

Thank you for your time.

C|EH
1.312.238.8571  Mobile