[Owasp-memphis] New Member

NeZa neza0x at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 22:49:04 EST 2009

I am also interested. Please let me know.
Also we could define an agenda to talk about.

I would like to prepare something about LFI->Injection Logs-> Reverse Shell.
It is not an advanced technique but so funny and powerful in Unix-Like
boxes.
This scenario has worked for me for some pen tests.

What you think???

BTW. Josh B i know you!!!! and you know me hahahahahhaa!!!!!!

--
NeZa
Hacker Wanna Be from Nezahualcoyotl