[Owasp-melbourne] OWASP National Event during AISA National Conference 2011?

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Mon Aug 15 00:41:54 EDT 2011

I have closed off the poll and the results are available at
http://doodle.com/2zvqtex6hk2tzvvp

Once AISA have let us know which periods do not conflict with other
associations then we will send out a request for a venue.

I would like to thank everyone who legitimately voted.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich